Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Good Friend Blog Award

Meghan from Girly Doll Type nominated me for The Good Friend Blogger Award! Thank you!

Here are the rules:
  • Choose 3+ bloggers you love, and agree that they are amazing bloggers.
  • Ask them 3+ questions.
  • Post on your blog.


Here are her questions for me:
1. What is your dream job?
A science teacher.
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy and iPad, an AG doll, donate a chunk of it to charity, and put the rest into savings.
3. What's something you look for in a friend.
I look for someone who is honest and I feel like I can trust with anything. They will support my ideas and thoughts, and are just fun to be with.
4. Sequins or glitter?
Sequins
5. If you had to dye your hair a crazy color, what would it be and why?
Dying my hair is something I would never consider, but if I had to, it would have to be red because it is bright and cheery.
6. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Sharing my ideas with others.
7. What's your favorite song of all time?
Nothing to Lose by Josh Gracin
8. What is something about yourself that no one would ever guess?
I like to ride dirt bikes. 

I nominate:
AGD Time Blog
Small Town American Girlz
The American Girl Attic Girls

Here are your questions:
1. Mammals or Birds
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What superpower would you have?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! Extra post in store this weekend lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I will answer the questions in my next post :)

    ReplyDelete