Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blogger Recognition Award

Hope Harman from All Things Doll nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you, Hope!
Here are the rules:
  • Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers
  • Comment on each blog that you nominate so they know
  • Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night

My story:
When I first started looking at doll websites and blogs, I thought they were really cool. I had so many crafts and ideas that I wanted to post about. So then I decided to create my own blog. On May 31, 2014, my blog was created.

My tips to new bloggers:
1. Get your name out there. See if blogs you like do guest posts. If they do, send them a craft, photostory, etc. Have them give a link back to your blog. Chances are, many people will come to your blog and see all the awesome stuff there!
2. Follow. Follow the blogs you like on Google+ .(if you have Google+) They might follow you back. Then, people who visit their Google+ page or blog, might see your picture and come visit your blog.

I nominate:
The Salty Breeze
The dollies on creamsicle street
Emily and Friends

Thank you again, Hope!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you lots for nominating me! Due to the fact that i have already been awarded this award quite a few times, I'm not going to be making another post about it because I would just be answering the same question over again, but I appreciate it! Thank you!
    ~Emma
    thecreamsicledollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete